We make bows out of duct tape and will donate the net proceeds to the Alliance for Climate Protection.


Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Quick Update

This is a picture of some of the bows that we sent out yesterday.

AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're so excited to announce that we have already made and sent out over 200 Gem! bows to people from all over the US and even Canada! All of these bows were ordered by people that saw us in Teen Vogue. Also, many many people have said that they want to get involved with our cause.

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!!
It is so very important that you check out Al Gore's website wecansolveit.org
That is where we will be sending another large donation soon.
You need to sign up there and ask everyone you know to, because, the more people that sign up, the more of an impact We can make. Thanks for your support.

3 comments:

Torie Prejeant said...

Hi Gabby and Emma. Its Victoria. I'm from Louisisana. I learned about your buiussness in Teen Vogue. I myself, have never purchased any bows but I would love to. I think it is great you are donating most of the money from Gem! to important organazations. And your my age! Good luck! I'll keep checking your site


- Victoria/ 12yrs/ Louisiana

TrendSetter said...

Hey Gem! bows. I read about your organization in Teen Vogue and thought it was great that you thought of doing this. The environment is important to me too. I'll be checking the site often and I even featured your site on my fashion blog website. I hope you check it out www.fashionforlife-stylesearch.webs.com Byee =]

Bulldog said...

hey guys i think its awesome what yall are doing. its great for the environment and they are so cute. but i was wondering if yall could branch out to other states like have people from that stae make them too. that way you wouldnt have to be making so many and also you could get more money for the we campaign. you dont have to do this just expressing an idea. but thanks for reading if you do.

~Erin~13yrs~Texas